February 1, 2012 Leave a comment
Jordan Grader–our Nom-aste contributor up in San Francisco (and one of my best friends and favorite people)–has launched a site focusing on elegant and easy food for healing, Love+Nomz.
Jordan is an inspiring individual in a number of interesting ways–I’ve always known her to be obsessed with creating community, delving into complicated social issues, and bringing spiritual ethics into daily routine. And, as I discovered long ago while she was breaking locks at 3am one morning to get to the sorority kitchen freezer to access cookie dough, she loves food.
These qualities turn out to make her an excellent authority on ways to eat that are healthy not only for you and the people around you, but for this giant blue marble we all inhabit in space that we call Earth.
But the best part is that I’ve eaten her food, and it’s delicious.
The site is an especially excellent resource for people dealing with cancer or eating disorders – she provides an approachable template to a healthy lifestyle with recipes galore.
Follow her for a subscription to recipes and share, share, share!
Namaste & welcome to our blog!
Thanks for checking out the behind-the-scenes C pur blog. Here, you'll get the inside scoop from the team.
For C pur product info, check out our site at cpur.com, or else find your local C pur retailer by clicking the locations tabs.
Om shanti, we love you just for being here.
- Check out this great social networking website for yoga called bluShiva! Here is the link: blushiva.com Join it, it's free! 3 weeks ago
- Feelings are simple, it's our thoughts about those feelings that are complicated. 1 year ago
- RT @namaste_fly: @cpuryoga swag in the front window at Om Time studio. #love instagr.am/p/IVxqHvQBCb/ 1 year ago
- To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. _Anatole France 1 year ago
- Shout out to @yogapod for being the first studio to carry our mala beads, hand made with love in #Boulder. cpur.com/jewelry.html 1 year ago